MEMBER ONLY INFORMATION
Visit the page below to:
- Stay connected with AJLI and find helpful answers to questions about other leagues
- Pay your dues
- Download important forms for expenses and reimbursements
- Download GMM materials
WANT TO KEEP CONNECTED?
Check out the latest updates from AJLI via CONNECTED online for the latest updates on AJLI in the News, Training & Development Courses, the Boutique and more!
Pay your dues annually by March 1st. Dues may be paid in full or paid via a series of installments as agreed with the Treasurer by March 1st.
Payment can be made via one of the options below:
- Mail a check payable to the JLB to the League office at 55 Pierrepont St, Brooklyn, NY 11201
- Transfer funds directly via PayPal (with no fees) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay via Paypal (with fees charged to the JLB, but without setting up a PayPal account) using one of the links below.
Payment in Full – To pay your dues in full, select your CURRENT membership status and pay via PayPal.
Payment Plan – To pay your dues via a payment plan, enter the amount you would like to pay via PayPal.
Download important financial forms below:
Tax Exempt Form - To be provided to businesses at time of checkout to avoid paying taxes on items purchased for league business.
Reimbursement Form - To be submitted to the Treasurer for reimbursement of expenses for league business.
Have questions about AJLI business? Want to know how other leagues structure placements, track their hours or communicate with their members? Read the AJLI FAQ or ask a question here.
Want to learn more about your 2016-2017 Board & Council? Click on the titles on the Board & Council page for bios of each member of the current Board & Council. Full bios of all members to follow.